30 April 2009

My 3rd Award



hi all.. this is my 3rd award , which is from mas, thanks mas... i just met her thru aween, but felt like knowing her for ages.. thats how i felt with all my bloggers friend. So, this award goes to each n everyone of my bloggers friend. To name a few n to make it simple but meaningful:


kak niena : i love all her quilting, so patient with hand quilting.
kak aida : i love all her bags, bb quilt with handquilt too, n her stories
kak aniza : u should visit her blog.. just knew her, but with very outstanding project
kak diah : she is a super woman.. active with WI, just like my mum in law
kak nannie : a lady with a smocking passion
maz : briliant in choosing matching colours
dija : sweet lady with adorable bb girl
zila : sweet mum with tonnes of sewing passion
fuzzy : org kampung kakpah nih :) lovely blog
cik kema : very funy, n very talkative person, even we never met :)


so , lets us visit them.... tilll then.. bye bye.


No comments: